LBC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lawson's Baby Shower

Here are all the amazing hostesses and I am so blessed to have them all as my close friends! I love that they come from all different season's of my life! I can't wait for Lawson to have the honor of meeting these amazing women in my life!!! I love them all!
This is the door decoration that my talented friend Jamie Holley made, I love it!

These are my precious roommates from upstairs of the hotel (this is what we called our house at Auburn). Some of my favorite college memories were made with the three of them!
My first small group leader from Highlands and her daughter Brooke who has now become one of my sweet friends.
Benz and Kales, my FUN childhood friends
Jamie (college friend and now neighbor) and Mel, I have know Mel forever and have fun memories growing up.
These are my three friends that are pregnant! I have had the best time walking through pregnancy with each one of them!
From the left Paige is 5 weeks behind me, Kales is 4 weeks behind me, and Lana is 10 days behind me. We will have an instant play group once the babies arrive!!! So fun!
The wonderful food
My amazing family that I love so dearly! And my FAVORITE Addie who said she wanted to hold Lawson in the pic so that is why she is holding my belly!
Love this girl!!!

My ADPI pledge sisters.......Love it
Sweet Late! The Organizer, I am so grateful for her!
Jess and Late, My two favorite Hoover girls!
Addie trying out Lawson's Sophie and Rattle for him!
Yeah Kales! Who would have thought we would have a baby 5 weeks apart! I am so excited that Kales out of all people gets to walk through this with me!!!
Jay's sweet family!

This is "The Escue Family" that everyone hears me talk so much about! These people are the reason why I want 5 kids! I started babysitting them when i was in the 7th grade and I have loved them ever since! This family is the sweetest family and I am so grateful that they have taken such good care of me through the years! I had my first party, engagement shower, at their house about 4 and a half years ago so I thought it was so special that Laura was sweet enough to host my first child's baby shower at her house too! I consider myself a sixth child in their family and I can't wait for them to babysit Lawson just like I did them growing up! I can't wait for Lawson to meet this precious family!!
Jay snuck in at the end to help load all the generous gifts that everyone gave to our new family! I do love this man so much and I am so thankful that the Lord chose him for me! I am so lucky!

2 comments: